Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We've All Got Them. Here Are Mine:




Dear readers, I've been tagged! This is my first tag, so I'm ridiculously honored and excited. The answers are, as is usual for me, long-winded and wordy. Oh well, I guess there are a few people who don't mind!! Thanks Saavy-Mode!

6 Unspectacular Quirks About Me:

1. I love watching people (i.e. staring). When I lived in NY, my sister would pinch me when we were on the subway because she was embarrassed by how much I stared at people. I just like trying to figure out what people are all about (or at least making up stories about them in my head).

2. I like mixing things together. I think that if things are good by themselves, they must be even better when combined. For example, I will mix three different hair products together in my hand before putting them in my hair – I figure, maybe something magical will happen (?)

3. I don’t like my legs at all, so I rarely wear short skirts without tights or leggings.

4. I actually enjoy organizing and "purging" my closet(s). I am not a pack-rat (though I do have things I keep for sentimental reasons). I probably go through my two closets once every 2 months and take out items I no longer like and take them to the Goodwill. It makes me feel both organized and generous at the same time.

5. I’m not a phone person – I much prefer e-mail or texting. I think I have phone anxiety. I don’t mind a quick chat, but the possibility of a long, drawn-out phone conversation kind of freaks me out. I would rather just hang out in person!

6. I am obsessed about my teeth (too bad grad students can’t afford dental care!). I can’t live without my Sonicare toothbrush and my whitening strips. I just recently purchased this stuff called Oraparx that is supposed to remove as much plaque from your teeth as a dental visit. My other career alternative (to being a college professor, which is the one I chose) was being a dentist. Yes, strange.




I am tagging Sharon Rose Vintage , Cupcakes and Cashmere, Loveology, Stylish Bug, Sarah Millionaire, and Little Molly Cake, because I want to know their quirks too.
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
6. You can now display this charming dalek image Songy that Style Discovery created when tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment