Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Wishlist 2010: Better in the Nude

Spring Nudes 2010

{click image for full details}.

I'm tired of denying it: spring is totally on my mind! I'm completely smitten with all variations of nude right now: pinky, peachy, beige-ish nudes. Here are a few items I wouldn't mind calling my own...

1. A fresh floral perfume-- the new Chloe fragrance is gorgeous!

2. A flowy dress that feels more like a nightgown.

3. A gorgeous nude leather satchel.

4. A wear-everywhere sandal -- soft, suede and strappy.

5. The perfect combination: black sequins and light pink chiffon.

6. A moody floral in a sexy tight pant.

7. A bright pinkish coral to make my lips pop.

8. A classic wedge with great buckle details.

9. The wear-everywhere tee: soft and slouchy.

What are your wishlist items for spring??

No comments:

Post a Comment