Friday, July 31, 2009

Weekend Reads: Links to the Strange and the Beautiful

Last weekend was magnificently relaxing! This weekend I hope to mix in some socializing, too! What adventures do you have planned...??
  • I really want to swing on a swing-set!
  • I am going to visit some estate sales.
  • I have a wine-tasting on Saturday -- featuring California wines!
  • I finally hope to watch "Factory Girl," which has been on my movie queue for ages.
********************************************************

Here's a little link-love for ya...


♥ Check out Joan Jett's rock-n-roll inspired fashion at Refinery 29.

♥ Love words? You will adore We Make Words blog.


Collector's Weekly is an amazing resource for collectors [or wannabe collectors].

♥ Hollister and Porter Hovey -- the New Antiquarians featured in the New York Times.


Color Palette Generator: an addictive tool!

♥ A new Topshop line based on horror films? I can totally dig it.


The Female Gaze is an amazing exhibition at Cheim and Read Gallery in NYC, featuring art by women, of women.

♥ Learn about the talented artist Amanda Spicer on Progress on the Prairie.

No comments:

Post a Comment