Monday, October 12, 2009

For the Love of Tights

::Today's post is from gorgeous guest-blogger Sarah Von of the funny, clever, and inspirational blog, "Yes and Yes."
It's officially Fall! And you know that one of my favorite parts of Autumn is tights-wearing. I love them so much I don't even care that I can never get the pattern to line up right or that they're always mashing into my soft bits and giving me muffin top! That's a lot of love, people. And there are heaps of ways to mix up the tights-wearing, right? A few bits of inspiration for you - links embedded in the photos.

Did you know that embellished tight are A Thing
now? I didn't - but aren't they lovely? If you're
keen to make a pair of your own, here's a great tutorial.

Garters plus white stockings?!
This is somehow simultaneously cute and
super sexy. Yum!

Okay, not actually tights. Whatev - so adorable
I don't care. I bet you could make these yourself
with iron-on transfers. Or even a Sharpie!

Clever clever! Nude opaque tights under
colored fishnets! Yes and yes.

Again with the cute and sexy.

Can you see those intriguing colored stripes
runing through this stylish lady's tights? Could you
do this yourself with ribbed tights and a marker?
Immagonna try.

Jean shorts + polka dotted tights +
Docs = cute. And something I probably wore in
seventh grade. Totally jealous you weren't in
junior high in 1993, aren't you?

Colored tights with black and white?
Yes!

Are you breaking out the tights yet?
Any ideas for wearing them in a new way?

No comments:

Post a Comment