Sunday, November 1, 2009

Living Dead Girls.





We live over 1,200 miles away from each other, but somehow my sister Lindsay and I ended up dressing in almost identical costumes this Halloween. Of course, because she is insanely artistic, her makeup turned out much more detailed and intricate than mine! Still, I loved my dia de los muertos costume...I think this was one of my favorites so far {that's me above!}.



...she looks like a tragic, macabre Flamenco dancer, doesn't she?



And for some reason, I feel very giddy about the new bar area I set up in my living room {for Halloween cocktails}, so I had to share it. I think the Mad Men mentality has finally taken over -- there is just something so old-school and inviting about a fully stocked bar. It seems to say: I can, at a moment's notice, have impromptu cocktails mixed for 20 people without breaking a sweat. Ok, I live in a fantasy world, just indulge me here...



No comments:

Post a Comment