Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Modcloth: Winston the Pug

There are some days when all you need is a cute picture of a pug wearing nerdy glasses to make you happy. Winston is Modcloth's sunglasses model -- he pretty much raises this already-awesome vintage/indie design shopping site to the next level for me. I'm thoroughly determined to arrange a meeting between my pug Gidget and the fetching, clever Winston...you know, just to see if there's any chemistry...

On another topic entirely, I'm going to be signing off for the rest of the week, which means I won't have my regular Friday post. I'm heading out for an overnight trip to stay at Frank Lloyd Wright's Price Tower, and then to Woolaroc {a quirky museum of sorts, filled with taxidermy and shrunken heads}. After that, my mom will be visiting from Texas, and I'll be hanging out with her. I will definitely try to get some good photos!

::I am going be taking some breaks here and there until December; my dissertation prospectus deadline is coming up in mid December, and I am going to need to simplify some of my obligations {though my blog is the most enjoyable "obligation" of all...damn}. I know you all totally understand, and I hope you'll stick with me despite the breaks in regular programming!

Have a stellar rest of the week,

xoxo

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment