Thursday, January 7, 2010

List Love!

List-making is like a glorious disease: you are compelled, driven mad by the gnawing desire to makes lists for everything from "All the Food I Still Need to Eat Before I Die" to "Movies I Have Seen That Made Me Want to Remove My Eyeballs." I make lists for the esoteric, the inspirational, the everyday, and the mundane. One of my favorite newer features on this blog is...you guessed it: "The List."

What kind of lists would you like to see more of here on Nothing Elegant? Personal, art-related, books, fashion-focused, local tid-bits?

...stay tuned for lists I already have up my sleeve, such as: my favorite dirty poetry; the best stop-motion animation films; women rockers whose style I want to steal; weird vacation spots; concerts to put on your calendar this year...and more.


::More links for the list-related: A place to indulge your addiction / Airam also shares my penchant for lists / List-makers with a twist / A secret society / My all-time favorite place to buy list-making materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment