Monday, September 21, 2009

Halloween Costume Inspiration: Dia de los Muertos



I'm obsessed with this Dia de los Muertos-inspired photo session -- what a fantastic inspiration for a Halloween costume! During this time of year, I'm always throwing around ideas for costumes, and find it nearly impossible to narrow it down {I've narrowed it down to just a couple now...}. I like the idea that the makeup is the central focus here; it would take loads of time and concentration on my part to pull off, but I think the results would make it worthwhile.

Readers, what do you think? Do you have a brilliant costume ideas this year?

::P.S. The website source for this photo, called Served, is an amazing online portfolio of emerging artists in the fields of photography, fashion, graphic design, typography, etc. Check it out if you need a few hours of diversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment