Friday, September 4, 2009

Weekend Links


I hope you had a lovely week, m'dears! My little sis arrived yesterday, and I'm excited to catch up with her this week. What weekend adventures do you have planned? Aside from the Labor Day lake activities we have in store, I'm probably most excited to do a bit of vintage shopping with my sister and pop open the fancy bottle of champagne I bought for our belated birthday toast to each other. I'm also thrilled to have a "5 Things Friday" guest post today on one of my favorite blogs, Oh, Mishka! Check it out if you have a chance!

**And here are some links for you to get lost in...

::Practice you flapper slang at Behind the Curtain.

::Amazing photos of A Week of Food from around the world on Heart and Design.

::Tiny Showcase is a great place for affordable art and original prints.

::Picasso's famous war-protest painting Guernica is re-imagined in 3-D.

::Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab specializes in dark, moody,Victorian-inspired scents.

::Dream bathrooms to drool over on Belle Maison.

And three much-anticipated films coming out soon {all set in the Victorian period!}: Check out the Dorian Gray trailor here, the Sherlock Holmes trailor here, and The Wolfman trailer here!

xoxo,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment