Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Girl Crush: Uma Thurman


I originally saw the incredible series of Polaroids by Hollywood casting director Bonnie Timmermann on Model's Own blog, and I was literally left breathless by this photo of Uma. This shot was taken at the very beginning of her career! I have always loved her -- lanky, sensual, and beautiful without being overly perfect. She is so sexy in her early films: The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Henry & June, and Dangerous Liaisons are some of my favorites {probably because I saw them when I was young and impressionable}. And Quentin Tarantino was certainly justified in making her his muse: Pulp Fiction is incredibly memorable, in part because of her quirky character; but, her role as "The Bride" in Kill Bill is just...well, killer. Have you heard there's a third Kill Bill in the works??

Enough gushing for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment