Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Wanna Be a Gibson Girl, and You Can Be My Gibson Guy


My hair is finally growing out {it's almost past my shoulders now}! My layers are practically gone, and my hair feels so thick. I'm recalling all of the fun things you can do when you actually have hair to play with. I have recently been experimenting with Edwardian/Gibson Girl styles: big, soft, feminine, and pouffy. Though I need to figure out how to get even MORE volume. I love the idea of offsetting this old-fashioned hairstyle with some very modern-looking clothes. Do you know who is an expert at the neo-Edwardian look {and insanely beautiful, to boot}? The lovely Harps from House of Harps blog. I don't even begin to do her justice, but her style is SO inspiring! And speaking of inspiration, here is some more Gibson goodness for your Monday...


{via Style Alchemy [left]}




No comments:

Post a Comment